Saturday, November 8, 2008

No More Teenagers!

Whew, I can't believe it; my baby will be 20 years old on Monday and that means that I don't have any teens. All of my children are in their twenties. Jenni is 27, Zack is 25 and Alex will be twenty. Guess I am getting old too huh?

We had a little family celebration. Zack and Amanda and Jenni and Ben came out to the house. Jim cooked hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill. Jenni made her lasagna; a special request from Alex. Of course we had wine and cake and ice cream.



Happy Birthday Alex!


Friday's gratitude list:
1) a beautiful day for me to go for a 2 mile walk/run
2) the sound of leaves falling in the woods
3) candles that make a home feel so cozy

Saturday's gratitude list:
1) a clean kitchen
2) family.....we were all together and had fun
3) my bike.........after I went for a walk with Jim, my bike "called" me to take it for a spin!

1 comment:

Karen said...

hi marianne!! wow, i hadn't thought about that - i'll have to wait until april of next year for a similar statement. another era gone! they wiz by fast, don't they??

karen