Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lists

Everyone makes lists! Lists rule the world........at the grocery store, packing for a trip, planning a wedding, buying a car.........you name it. Everyday for the past 2 weeks I have been blogging with my list of gratitude's; 3 a day until Thanksgiving. I was thinking about it on my way to work this morning, but I didn't write them down. So much for my list. Well here are some anyway and I don't even know if it's what I came up with this morning!

1) sunshine.....so welcome after a few gray days with rain
2) napkins........the ones you stash in the car console after a trip through the drive through window. They are great for wiping up spilled coffee. This was the one I thought of this morning!
3)waking up and it's already daylight.............the good part about daylight savings time ending. I still hate that it is dark so early though.

Whew that was hard. Next time I'd better make a list!

No comments: