Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Data

As many of you know, I am the information manager for Duke Student Health and one of my many jobs is to produce data. Anytime, any of my bosses needs data, I write a query and give it to them. When we got an upgrade on our system in late summer, a new feature was a really neat query writer. So now I have been bust converting all of my Microsoft Access queries to the new report generator. I've done all of the quarterly QI reports and the monthly visit volumes. The more I do, the more I find that I can do. So I just sit and analyze data all day. I am creating all kinds of tables and graphs of different visit types and who they saw and why!

Things I am grateful for:
1) my new report generator
2) my health care reimbursement card
3) health insurance

No comments: