Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friday Night at the Carolina Brewery

Jim and I go to the Carolina Brewery almost weekly and here of lately, it seems we go on Friday nights. After my endoscopy, I wasn't able to eat a lot of foods other than soft stuff but throughout the day on Friday, I had begun to venture out with more solid foods. I im'ed Jim to see if he had any ideas about dinner and he asked if I felt like I could handle the Carolina Brewery. I replied "I thought you'd never ask!" So we went and it was good. I was hungry! I had an artichoke appetizer and a beer. That was the first good meal I had eaten in about 2 days. Things are getting back to normal.

my Friday Gratitude list:

1) Sucha's biopsy was benign!
2) a good beer
3) my hubby did all my laundry while I was at work!

1 comment:

Karen said...

hey marianne, glad you're feeling better. we haven't been to the brewery lately - we liked the beer/food, but the noise in the restaurant was just too much. i actually filled out a suggestion card about it - have they done anything (like put up pictures or fabric)? we'd go back if it's any better than it was when they first opened. see ya, k