Friday, May 22, 2009

Things I Hear in the Middle of the Night!

Early this morning, 12:39 to be exact, I woke up to the tune of Neil Diamond crooning his heart out on my ipod. That was really weird! Yesterday evening I had put my ipod on the dock to listen to some good "Sweet Caroline" and then it finshed. We ended up watching TV and I never checked the ipod again. When I woke up to the loud music, I was really frightened since we were the only ones here at our beach house, and I just so sure that someone must have broken in to play music a little after midnight! I was too afraid to be scared and marched right into the kitchen and saw that it was the ipod and no one else. I quickly jerked it off the dock, laid it on the counter top and headed back to bed. As I lay in bed, with my heart pounding, I was trying to figure it out, and it suddenly dawned in me that when you plug in a clock, the alarm resets to the default 12:00 am. I must have accidentally turned on the alarm and it played the ipod at midnight! I was surely in deep sleep if it took me 39 minutes to wake up!

So after dinner tonight, I took a look at the clock radio/ipod docking station and I could not see that the alarm was set to 12:00 or even that it was turned off. I give up! At least I won't have the ipod in there tonight!

No comments: