Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Luncheon

My daughter, Jenni, invited us over to her house for a fancy Mother's day luncheon! She loves to entertain and enjoys her nice things. So we ate croissant chicken salad sandwiches and a very yummy strawberry spinach salad on her wedding china and silver and we sipped champagne out of crystal champagne flutes! Not just plain ole chicken salad either! She used rotisserie chicken and grapes and almonds. Even the champagne was almond flavored!

My mom and dad came home from the beach to our house on Saturday so it was good to be able to spend Mother's day with them. Unfortunately, Zack had to work and Amanda was studying for her last exam of the year in Nurse Anesthesia school and we missed them.

Three generations sitting on the couch opening mother's day cards! I love this pic of me, my daughter and my mom!

My youngest son, Alex with me and mom.

My mom and dad with Jenni and Ben!

No comments: