Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girls weekend!

I am finally home from a trip to Williamsburg, a group of 7 women.............shopping eating and just jabbering. I haven't been on my laptop all weekend, but kept my list of things I am grateful for so I could post them today.



Friday:
1) my daughter Jenni, for being my best friend and driving all the way!
2) GPS.......just in case and also to tell you which lane to get in.
3) great friends.... we had dinner with Jenni's room mate's parents who moved to Williamsburg and had us over for dinner.

Saturday:
1) umbrellas...........makes shopping in the rain a little better
2) cellphones............makes it easy to keep in touch across the miles
3) good waitresses...........makes all the difference in enjoying a meal after a long day of shopping (yeah we gave her a really good tip!)

Sunday:
1) sunshine...........after shopping on a rainy, raw day
2) coffee.........warm and cozy on a cool morning.
3) text messaging.........keeping my brother entertained at a boring reception!

2 comments:

Karen said...

hey marianne, that sounds like a great time. sorry it rained on you, but it seems like you made the best of it! so, i suppose you're all ready for christmas now??? just kidding, (i think). see ya, karen

Just Marianne said...

well I bought a few Christmas presents. One for "them", one for me! hahahahahaha!