Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Colors of Fall

I love Fall! It's my favorite season and I find that weird since I used to love spring. The colors of fall are so vibrant. I noticed this evening driving home how pretty they are. The vibrant oranges, deep bold gold and brilliant reds are just bursting along the sides of the roads! Take a drive and check it out.

I am grateful for:
1) fall colors........so invigorating
2) sandwiches........for a quick dinner
3) friends at work.........very self explanatory!

2 comments:

Karen said...

hey marianne, yes, the colors are getting better every day....i was thinking you'd be a "summer" person....

see ya, karen

Just Marianne said...

I do love summer, but fall is my favorite. We go down to our beach house alot during the fall and love to take a week down there in October. The mornings are crisp, great for a run on the beach (I have a perfect 3.1 mile route)and the midday weather is great for sitting on the beach with an awesome book soaking up some warming rays. The sky is clear blue and you can see for miles and miles and miles because the humidity is so low. We call these days "bonus days!" I've even gone in the ocean as late as Thanksgiving............of course it was a dare between my 82 year old dad and me! I think we're becoming "locals"...............we love it when the touristy summer season is over!