Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting prescriptions filled!

I really hate going to the drug store to get prescriptions filled! Mostly, I just send it in to Medco Mail order and get a three month supply delivered right to my mailbox. But when I only have a random one, it's cheaper and quicker to get it filled locally.

Alex's doctor gave him 3 prescriptions and I mailed 2 to Medco. One is for his ankle pain and I needed it filled pretty quickly. I contemplated going after work but then I have to wait with everyone else. Then I re-discovered Duke South Outpatient Pharmacy! It's just 2 floors up, so I ran up there, dropped it off and went back down to work for awhile. Then after lunch I grabbed my Wage Works Healthcare Reimbursement card and popped up there to get it. No long lines, no going out in the cold and no waiting. I just need to remember this for next time!

My gratitude list:
1) gloves- knocks the chill off my hands when walking into work on a cold day
2) Duke outpatient pharmacy- for being there when you need them!
3) my son- for bringing my Wii back home.

No comments: