Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Mom’s 80th Birthday Celebration!

Warning! Warning! Warning!

Many pictures ahead! My whole  family (we were missing my nephew, Seth, stationed in Hawaii)finally got together to celebrate my mom’s 80th birthday after being postponed twice due to snow. We also included my dad’s 84th and my nephew’s 36th, Ben’s 30th, Maegan's 20th and Zack’s 7th “heart” birthday, and Jim’s 58th! We just kept adding blessings as we went though the prayer!

We kept those cameras going and although we posed for many pictures, some of my favorites include the goofing around ones while we were getting situated! But as you can see, we didn’t lack for hugs!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 005

My mom with her 3 great granddaughters! There is a great grandson in the “oven.”

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 017

Amanda (daughter-in-law) and Linda, my nephew’s wife.

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 024

My mom with all of her granddaughters (including greats and in-laws)

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 127

Me and Jim with my parents!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 106 

My mom and dad with the grandsons! Tipp will be here next time!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 102

This is those guys goofing off before the “real” picture! Gotta love it!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 085

My nephew Phil and his love Maegan! I feel the love!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 036

The master chef aka hubby!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 072

Sister-in-law Terry serves cake after our ghetto birthday candle!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 080

Me and my brother goofing off!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 129

My mom and dad with my son, their youngest grandchild!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 121

Jenni (and Tipp) and Ben with mom and dad!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 136

Feeling the love from my sister-in-law, Terry!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 138

Mom and granddaughter, Allie getting a big hug!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 049

Me and two of my best friends, Deb and Michele……….going on 25 years!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 096

My two sisters-in-law, Linda and Terry. Do they match or clash?

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 033

My dad and my brother, David contemplating the fun…………..or maybe the food?

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 057

Mom and the BIG cake!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 123

Mom and dad with Zack and Amanda!Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 132

Nephew, Sterling looking like he was up to something!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 044

Mom and dad opening gifts!

Mamaw's 80th Birthday Party 083

Group hug!

1 comment:

Karen said...

oh, what fun!! you all look great! here's to next year's gathering!