Thursday, February 4, 2010

Homemade Soup?

I love to make soup! Maybe I love it because it’s only one pot and one bowl and you can put all kind of stuff in it. You can make it on the stove or you can make it in the crockpot. I think I like it because you can simmer it, and walk away and add a salad and then poof, it’s a meal!

I like homemade soup the best, although, I do like Progresso Soups and have eaten my fair share for lunch at work. But I have discovered Bear Creek Soups. They are so easy, yet taste so good. One envelope plus 8 cups of water make a half gallon. It’s homemade when I add chicken and peas and corn, right??

image

 image

image

The Potato Soup is my favorite and the first one I tried. It’s especially good with a bag of frozen peas or corn or carrots. Then I tried the Vegetable Beef. It needs some meat and a few veggies, but the base is really tasty! Next I tried the Chicken Noodle. I added chicken and peas……………..yum!

Homemade?  Yeah………………………………..I made it at HOME!

No comments: