Sunday, August 9, 2009

His and Hers Grills!

My husband is the grill master! I love grilled food but I hate the wait and Jim is particular about his grilling. No lighter fluid, use a chimney, stacks the briquettes just so and we usually end up eating an hour later than planned. I don't touch "his" grill! I am afraid to even lift the lid or he will come running to take over. However, I want to grill different foods................................squash, corn, salmon. That's stuff he doesn't like, probably won't eat and darn well won't grill!

So, I bought me a grill today. It's a gas one and fast! Turn on the valve, open the lid, turn the knob, click the button and like magic, there's fire! Now all I need is some grilling food!

Just to check it out, I rewarmed slices of pork loin that Jim grilled on HIS grill last night. Note the pronouns "I"! I foresee a lot of outside cooking!






I got the idea for this blog from my dad after he posted a comment to my status about me buying a grill. He said "that comment deserves a blog!" Here ya go daddy!

3 comments:

Joyce Mineer said...

I all for everything having a "his" and "her's"...I'm just sayin'!!

Just Marianne said...

That's a pretty good saying! I'll need to start living it! LOL

The Johnson's said...

Hey! Congrats on your grill!!!! How are you going? I hope good!!!!