Monday, August 31, 2009

My Friends Aren't Keeping Up With Their Blogging!

Everyday is a treat to check all of my friends' blogs! It's just the highlight of my day to see cute pictures of babies growing up, silly signs on the road, new recipes, renovation project updates, random thoughts that make me think, race results, vacation fun...................you name it. I think that must be why I like reading them because you just never know what you're going to see.

Here of lately, no new blogs! Come on Jenni, come on Joyce, come on Cathy. And yeah, come on Marianne!

2 comments:

Karen said...

hey marianne! i'm glad i wasn't on that list...even though i did hit a dry spell last week. i just wanted to warn you that we're sailing over to ocracoke this weekend and will likely not have any internet service over at the dock....hope you have a great weekend - i suppose it will be at cherrygrove????

Just Marianne said...

We will certainly be at Cherrygrove! Jim stayed down there and I came back to work :-(

I hope you have fun sailing this weekend. Glad you reminded me so I won't be disappointed not seeing a cool blog entry!