Sunday, March 7, 2010

Has Spring Finally Sprung?

Usually by this time of the year, we have had some “shorts and T-shirt days. Not this year, until today! I headed off to Target for a few odds and ends and groceries and stuff at about 11 am. It was 50 degrees and I was in a long sleeved t-shirt and a sweatshirt (Duke of course!) and was still a little chilly. The cold was lingering in the garage and my car and  ran the heat full blast all the way to Apex.

By the time I shopped and paid and came out, it was a bright sunny day and my car thermometer registered 63! The interior had warmed up so at first I popped the sunroof open in the back. Well that just didn’t do it, so I opened it all the way and drove all the way home with the radio blaring XM Radio channel 25, The Blend!

Let me mention I ran in a short sleeved shirt and capris! Oh and I saw buds ready to burst! I got the FEVER!

No comments: