Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Little Sontu Pot

I’m a southern girl and I like sweet iced tea. Well now I use splenda, still sweet but no calories! But, I have began to drink hot tea; getting a little sophisticated I guess and working on that little pinky pose!

My sister-in-law took me to tea in Leesburg and then Jenni, Meg and her mom Kathy and me went to tea when we visited the DC area last June. That’s where I found my little Sontu pot at a gift shop in Middleburg. It’s made by Tea Forte and I have an insert for loose tea or a top with a hole for the pyramid tea bags. Guess you could use plain old tea bags too, but presentation is everything, right?

Then Pat, Hilary, Jenni and I had tea at The Pineapple Tea Room is Apex back in the summer. We bought some nice teas there by Octavia. Note to self; go back there soon!

After a 2 mile walk in the cold windy snow, I made a pot of peach tea that Jim and I got from the Charleston Tea Plantation when we toured it for our anniversary  just before Christmas. Yum!

Snow Jan 2010 024

No comments: