Sunday, January 31, 2010

Does it count as “Getting Dressed?”

Saturdays can be lazy days and sometimes I don’t get dressed until late in the afternoon! We sit around and finish a pot of coffee, then I can piddle around in my jammies or gown, cleaning or doing odd and sundry house chores until later in the day. Well this Saturday was a SNOW DAY! I decided that even with the snow, I must get out to do some exercise even if I couldn’t run.

It was COLD! The temp was 28 when I got up, but dropped throughout the day to about 24 by noon. I was already cold so I decided I’d better get warm before I went outside so I got in the shower to run hot water over my feet. I ended up showering except for washing my hair and quickly dried off and put on my running tights. Next was a running shirt and my ski bibs, wool socks and then boots and a ski jacket and hat, gloves and out the door quickly because I got so hot!

I walked a good two miles and came in hot and sweaty and stripped down to my running shirt and tights and that’s what I stayed in all day long. So my question is………….does this count as getting dressed for the day?

Of course I got dressed! The defining point here is that I PUT ON A BRA!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Stafford said...

I couldn't agree more! :)

Karen said...

hey marianne! just saw your comment on my post. aawwww you're never gonna grow up!!

stay warm and keep that bra on, those thangs can be dangerous!!