Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pet Peeves

Sometimes I just have to complain! Sorry guys; this is one of those days. Nothing in particular happened, but I was just thinking. Scary thought, I know!

When you post pictures to Facebook or another website, turn them around so they are oriented right side up! It's really not that hard and I hate turning my laptop sideways to look at them!

Learn the difference between your and you're. College graduates, heck, high school graduates ought to know this. This also applies to too, to and two; there, they're and their! I imagine I have messed up somewhere along the way, but I do know the difference!

Just because I don't live at the beach house full time, clean your dog's poop up when I am not there. Especially, clean it up when you don't think I am there. Next time, I just might come out and ask you to clean it up!


Ok I feel better now! How about you?

Of to the Endless Summer Festival on Main Street at Ocean Drive Beach................shorts, polo shirt, flipflops! 80 degrees and sort of sunny!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: